Different Ways People are "Taking in" Jesus Rx
JesusRx can be used to help a person grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ by being a reminder of His Word. We have listed just a few ways we are seeing JesusRx daily doses being used.
1. The most obvious one is to put your JesusRx daily dose near your prescription medications and read daily. This is taking a step towards ones spiritual need of not living by "bread alone, (or prescription medications) but every word that proceedith out of the mouth of God"
2. We know of a church who is using JesusRx daily doses as a welcome gift to those visiting. Being aware that some people will only go to church 2 or 3 times a year they are giving out the Word of God to be present in those homes. The note from the pharmacist is a very simple way of letting a person know how to get to know the Great Physician. If a person doesn't already know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour the plan of salvation will be readily available once they realize this most important need in their life. We are praying that those visitors will find a "church family".
3. A youth group leader uses them when they meet and let us know that even on their outings the youth will bring up a verse. They have asked for us to keep in mind the need for medication for "tolerance and "patience "when we add prescriptions to our line. this is exciting because Jesus Rx daily doses are reminding those youth of God's Word and they are applying it to their daily lives!
4. They make great reminders about what was covered in Bible Study's. The prescription for SPEECH is a great follow up for a person who has read "War of Words". Marriage retreats or seminars are great but how fast couples forget what was taught and go back into old patterns. The prescription for MARRIAGE makes it handy to see a verse and remember what was said in the seminar. Many Christians are looking to the Word of God to get out of debt and be released from the financial bondage they are suffering. Dave Ramseys studies have been popular the last few years. The FINANCE medication is a great reminder of the principles taught in that course or other biblical financial classes.
5. Wonderful gifts for friends and relatives. They are usefull and look nice sitting on your shelf or table. When visitors stop in they will ask what that "thing" on the shelf is and you will have an opportunity to share with them some Great Medicine. YES IT IS SAFE TO SHARE THIS KIND OF MEDICINE! We encourage it!
6. Individual daily doses are hole punched and used on key rings, and also as necklaces on leather roping.
We hope you will find ways to use and share JesusRx with friends and loved ones. Maybe get one for your Bible Study leader as a thank you or for your Pastor. Enjoy your day, praying you have the right medicine!
Eva Popek (The JesusRx lady)
Leave a Comment: